Average Temperatures in Suphan Buri, Thailand
- The average temperature in Suphan Buri, Thailand is very hot at 28.2 degrees Celsius (82.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very hot) having a mean temperature of 30.9 degrees Celsius (87.62 degrees Fahrenheit).
- December is the coolest month (fairly hot) with an average temperature of 24.9 degrees Celsius (76.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Suphan Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Suphan Buri Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Suphan Buri
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) NNE
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 251.5 kms (156.3 miles) NE
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) ENE
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 63.9 kms (39.7 miles) NE
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) ESE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) SE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 94.8 kms (58.9 miles) SSE
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 154.2 kms (95.8 miles) SE
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 162.5 kms (101 miles) SSE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 218.4 kms (135.7 miles) SSE